Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1st Birthday

My son Raphael is turning 1 year old this coming February, and I’m starting to feel edgy in planning how are we going to celebrate. I wanted something that my son would appreciate, but came out blank because, really, what does a baby-turning-toddler would want in a party? It’s less than a month from now, and I don’t want to be caught unprepared again. Rushing many things here and there, which may turned-out to just dining out with the rest of the family. So, my husband and I listed some ideas on how celebration can be carried-out.

1.      A Jollibee Kids Party
2.      Swimming Party
3.      A House Party
4.      Vacation in Baguio
5.      Zoo, Park, Mall and dine-out?

We also listed some advantage and disadvantage of every idea, and as the days pass, we’re still undecided. I think a Jollibee Party probably is the best option,  because it was what we call the “IN” for a 1st birthday celebration. But as we have listed our possible visitors, there are fewer kids and more adults. So, who’s going to enjoy the party, really?

Swimming Party is also the best, but we have no idea if our visitors are ready for early summer swimming. Plus, how about entrance fees? Do my visitors prepared for it? =)

I’m hoping we’ve come to a decision in a few days, because you wouldn’t know how fast the days just pass. One morning, it’ll be Raphael’s big day, and OMG! 1st birthday happens just once in a lifetime, well, there can be many birthdays to come. But the 1st one will always be the 1st one.

No comments:

Post a Comment